Monday, December 6, 2010

Neon Trees - Animal

This past week I had a boy to totally flip the script on me. He went from being a jerk face, who was interested in nothing but friends with benefits to....well.....I don't know. He is being the sweetest and inviting me to all sort of events that before we would have NEVER gone to together. I promise to have more on this later but for now lets take a look at our Music Monday song.

I have heard this song a million times on commercials for, I think, some cruise line. Every time I heard it I wanted to blow up the television. Saturday, I had just left Walmart when it came on the radio. Right as I was about to turn the station I heard the first line: "Here we go again. I kinda wanna be more than friends". Ummm HELLO!!!!!!! This is exactly what was going on between The Boy and I. We have been going through this for about nine years and at that exact moment I had no idea what he wanted anymore. So here ya go. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment