Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Music Monday - Adele

So here is the Music Monday post.....on Tuesday. Sorry maybe one day I will get all my ducks in a row. I could blame it on my dad being in the hospital and the lack of time I've had but honestly.....there's a fella that I have been spending all my non-hospital time with. As most of you know I have a rule against talking about any current relationship I might be in. All I am going to say is he is amazing and I am happier than I can ever remember being.

SO moving on here is one of my favorite musicians, Adele. Honestly, I like the Garth Brooks version of this song much better but apparently you can only find it on the movie Hope Floats. Yes, I realize this is not a new trendy song or whatever but I'm liking it. Enjoy!

P.S. I apologize for how random it all sounds, but you try writing a post in a hospital with doctors, nurses and vampires coming in constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment