Sunday, September 26, 2010

1985 Bowling For Soup

I have a friend who knows all there is to know about the 80's. She knows the John Hughes trilogy by heart. She had the big hair, short skirts and wild make-up. She once had a plan to seduce the guys of Poison and get chosen to go backstage. She was successful thanks to her padded bra, red press on nails, fishnets and heels. When I think of the 80's I think of the Cupcake Slayer.


I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is happy with her life now. She has two beautiful girls and a husband that she loves beyond measure. No, she's not still preoccupied with the 80's like the woman in this song but I still can't help but think that she would like to shake her ass on the hood of Whitesnake's car.



So to you Cupcake Slayer:



1 comment:

  1. Oh yes she would! I love you Cupcake Slayer you make me laugh! You too writer of this blog! You two keep me sane!

    ReplyDelete