Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Run for Life- Melissa Etheridge

As many of you know mine and my family's lives have been greatly touched by cancer. Cancer sucks! There is no better way to say it.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Domestic Violence Awareness month, another thing that I unfortunately know way to much about from a personal perspective.

Today's song is I Run for Life by Melissa Etheridge. I LOVE THIS. When it comes on my ipod I crank it loud and think about all the women AND men effected by not only breast cancer (men can have it too) but all types of cancer. I hope you enjoy this song and also, remember that the American Cancer Society and the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation are two great groups working to help find a cure. I know there are others out there, but these are the two that I have worked with and really enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment