Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Current Obsessions

Here is a list of my current obsessions:

1) Captain Crunch: If its good enough for the Captain, it's good enough for me.

2) Postsecret.com : This is my favorite website. The first thing I do every Sunday morning is look at the new secrets. It is like an addiction.

3) My Kindle: I've even given her a name. It's my most committed relationship.

4) Cupcake recipes: OMG. I think I have looked at every cupcake recipe out there.

5) Ice coffee: It completes me.

6) Purity by Philosophy face wash: I have converted numerous people to this. It's like crack for my face. Well, except it only does good things.

7) Beef Jerky: I'm anemic. It's medicinal. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

8) Finding Bigfoot: Not the act, but the show. I <3 Bo Bo!!!

9) Angry Birds: Bird is the word.

10) Laying naked next to the freezer to recover from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment