Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Ears Can't Handle It Anymore

An essential list of songs that need to be nixed because if I have to hear them one more time I might punch someone:

1.) Katy Perry – Firework: Ok, I liked this song but O.M.G it is on every commercial and the E! Pre-Grammy show played it 9,422 times. Just stop!

2.) Anything Taylor Swift has or will sing, EVER!

3.) Tonight-Enrique Iglesias: The other version of this song, however, always leaves me stunned.

4.) Blake Shelton- Who Are You When I’m Not Looking: I really like this song, but the radio stations are driving it in the ground.

5.) Black Eyed Peas- Dirty Bit: SHUT UP ALREADY!

6.) Usher- OMG: OMG is this your only song now! What happened to singing? If I have to hear you sing “Oh Oh Oh Oh” one more time I’m drivin to yo house and dottin your eye.

7.) Miranda Lambert-The House that Built Me: Every single time you say something about your favorite dog being buried in the yard I just think “eww”. If a stranger walked up on my steps and told me that, I might hand them a shovel and say dig him up.

8.) Lady Antebellum-Need You Now: I love Lady A, but I am beginning to think this is the only song they remember. I need you to shut up now!

9.) Eminem & Rihanna-Love the Way You Lie: I’m gonna set your bed on fire!

10.) Kenney Chesney: Every song you sing is about summertime, drinkin beer or football. YOU AREN’T IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What other version of the song? It it also mildly threatening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was shocked when I heard it. Instead of saying "Tonight I'm loving you" it says "Tonight I'm Fu@#&$*% you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HATE LADY A = NEED U NOW / OVEREXPOSED JUST LIKE TAYLPR SWIFT - ugh to both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank GOD! I thought my family and I were the only people on earth who couldn't stand Kenny Chesney. Now I have hope.

    Also, I have managed to totally avoid the aforementioned Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, and Black Eyed Peas songs. I live under a rock, but I'm learning to love my rock. You can't pick up 103.7 under here.

    ReplyDelete