Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dollywood Here We Come

"J" wants me to move to TN with him. Yeah, you read that correctly but for full effect go back and read it again. To have my reaction, read it again and then 30 minutes later pick your chin up off the floor as you say WTFH!

Here is a little back story: The main reason "J" and I couldn't (wouldn't on my part) make it work is because he is allergic to work. It makes him sweat and feel all icky. He would find a job and then three weeks later quit because something wasn't going right. He never seemed to realize that the problem might be him.

In the 2 years that I was close to him he went to six different states on the trail of some new fabulous job. At one point I think he had applied for a street paver job in heaven.

I bet knowing all of this, you can guess why he is moving to TN. Thats right, Dolly Parton might need someone to walk around Dollywood with her and help her hold up her boobs.

The last argument we had I told him that he could not contact me again until he had a steady job. A little over a year later and I am the one that contacted him. I think my middle name should be Dumb ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment