Sunday, July 26, 2009

Putting out the Fire

The past few days I have really struggled with what I wanted to write. My co-worker and co-conspirator, Miss. Runs on Coffee, has taken to threatening me to hopefully induce postings. While, the threat of her singing is quiet possibly one of the most terrifying possibilities ever, it still has not helped with the writers block.

And then I received this text from TRC: BTW I have started sleeping naked.

Umm what? Wow talk about a blog topic just coming from no where.
Not 24 hours after telling Qof R that TRC and I rarely talk anymore he sends me that text. Well, excuse me but is that supposed to make me go all weak in the knees and forget all the crap we have been through. I think not!

Anyway the text conversation continued as follows:
Me: Oh. Okay then.
TRC: I'm just sayin.
Me: You are freakin' sayin that you sleep naked now. What am I supposed to do with that information?
TRC: Just thought you might be interested.
Me: Yeah sure.(Interested in knowing whats gonna happen should your house catch on fire and a fireman has to haul your naked ass out the house in front of the neighbors. Dude you are so going to be the talk of the firemans Christmas party!)
TRC: So what are you wearing?
Me: Substantially more clothing than you my long lost pervert.
TRC: Ha! Ha! Funny! Wanna come over?

And that is when I turned off my phone. He is still up to the same old tricks. Amazing how quickly he could tell me last summer that I was nothing to consider but still frequently thinks I am booty call material. Maybe he, being a hunter, should know that if the call isn't working he should possibly get a new call. Or just put on some clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment