Friday, February 26, 2010

Unsaid

Back when I had my blog on MySpace, I wrote a blog that REALLY got things stirred up. I simply took things that I wanted to say to 10 people and wrote it out but never put who it was about. For days I had people guessing but being true to what I believe in I NEVER told what message belonged to who. So, that being said, are you ready for another round? Here we go:

  1. Drama Queen! Good gracious you need to slow your role! Everything is the end of the world to you. I'm sorry but crap happens so move along. Also, you are a liar and that craps not cool. Grow up and put on your big girl panties.

  2. I am learning more and more how alike we are. It's awesome! You have changed since we first met but I feel like even you would agree that it's a good thing. You are funny, thought provoking and genuine. You have your own opinions and would face 10 buzz saws to stand up for what you believe in. You Ma'am are the bees' knees.

  3. You are harsh and someone to be handled with caution. I (nor most people I know) really ever know where they stand with you. You are jealous of anyone who might do something better than you. You show that jealousy in anger and immaturity. I really believe you are a good person at heart, just don't stab me in the back.

  4. You. You, I don't even know where to begin. The circumstances are not good. The situation is worse, but somehow you are hanging in there. You have stuck with me through thick and thin. You've been in my life for years now and I never suspected things would lead to where they have. I don't know if it will work out, but I am willing to keep working at it. You keep telling me you love me even though you know I don't believe it. You sir, I hope you stick around.

  5. Whine. Whine. Whine. Nag. Nag. Nag. It's annoying so stop.

  6. You are awesome. I don't think you get told enough just how good of a kid you are. You are smart, athletic and hilarious. I am proud of you, always know that.

  7. Why are you back? Why are you texting me again? No one yanked your chain so please move along with the other strays.

  8. You are ridiculous. You have all of these dreams and aspirations and yet you do nothing about them. You can be a real $itch sometimes. You are fairly capable so how about showing it sometime.

  9. Yes, I think you are an idiot.

  10. You are like an A.D.D. person on speed. I feel like I am trying to corral 20 two year olds when you are around. You make me nervous and stress me out. Chillax or I might be forced to start slipping you meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment